The Montenotte Hotel is an independent, privately-owned, luxury destination hotel situated in the heart of Cork. Built within a former 18th Century residence of a Merchant prince, The Montenotte Hotel has a rich heritage that has been preserved throughout the years and updated with a contemporary twist, decadent detailing, and a luxurious finish. Offering guests unrivalled views of the city and harbour, The Montenotte Hotel strives to continuously innovate to create memorable experiences for guests, to surprise and savour around every corner; offering all guests the luxury to rest and play, enjoying a truly urban escape experience.
A proud partner of Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
• 107 stylish guestrooms and suites and 26 self-catering apartments at The Residence.
• Landscaped Victorian sunken gardens and Woodlands that overlook Cork city
• Cameo Cinema, our own private in-house 50-seater cinema offering nightly movies complimentary for all guests
• The Gallery Suite, a private meeting and banqueting suite for up to 60 guests meeting wise and 50 for private dining.
• Bellevue Spa, a luxurious award-winning spa with six treatment rooms, offering a range of rejuvenating, holistic and relaxing treatments
• Motion Health Club with a 20m indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and state-of-the-art gym with fitness
• Launching in 2023: The Woodland Suite Experience which will epitomise a sense of escape for guests.