We are a values organisation and for us it’s all about the right fit. “It’s the who before the what”.
Our company values are:
• Customer is king
• Make something better today
• Be efficient but effective
• Maintain open & clear communication
• Act with Integrity & Take Accountability
• Treat Everyone Fairly
• Be ambitious & optimistic
It’s these values that we look for in all our new employees to help drive our growth internationally. We want to meet the authentic you during the recruitment process and we’re excited to hear about your rich experience from the moment you send us your CV right through the interview process.
A few top tips are:
• Think of your transferable skills and ensure you communicate these on your application - technical skills & soft skills that can be re-purposed!
• Think of examples where your own experience has mirrored or aligned with Portwest's values.
• Visit Portwest's website to stay up to date about the latest news, products and our growth!
Our great workplace
Our workplace is a dynamic and collaborative environment that fosters innovation & teamwork. Our culture at Portwest embodies a positive and welcoming atmosphere. Our office is designed to facilitate seamless communication and idea exchange. Our team is a diverse and talented group of individuals who bring unique perspectives and skills to the table, contributing to a rich tapestry of ideas and solutions. The emphasis on a healthy work-life balance is evident in our supportive policies and amenities, ensuring that employees feel valued and motivated. With a commitment to continuous improvement, our workplace is not just a space to accomplish tasks but a community where professional growth and collaboration thrive. We are now certified as a Great Place to Work for the fifth consecutive year, demonstrating the ongoing commitment to fostering a positive &rewarding workplace.