Spotlight Series 2020
We believe that all over Ireland, organisations in the Tourism and Hospitality industry are doing great things with great people. We’ve decided that it’s time to shine a light on some of the unique, innovative, and exciting ways that workplaces across the country are enabling their teams to do their best work, while creating a culture that really feels like a family.
That’s why we’re partnering with Fáilte Ireland for the first of our Spotlight Series – an initiative to highlight the distinctive and singular people practices that are being put in place across the Tourism and Hospitality industry, and to showcase the industry as a key choice for top talent looking to forge an engaging career path.
Ireland’s Tourism and Hospitality sector is full of great people doing great things – we want to hear them!
How It Works
- Select one of our nine ‘Practice Areas’ where you feel your organisation has an interesting practice to share
- Stuck for inspiration? Our Sample Practice Sheet will give you some ideas of what a distinctive practice looks like.
- Put together a submission of 500 words in Word or PDF format – feel free to include some any photos or short video that may bring your practice to life.
- Submit your entry by sending it through to IE_Entries@greatplacetowork.com no later than 5pm, Friday December 13th
- Following assessment by our Practice Area Specialists, all submissions will receive feedback on their entry
- The best five submissions will be shortlisted, with a panel of industry experts selecting a winner
- The winning submission will be announced on the Best Workplaces awards night in February – winning the 2020 Spotlight Series Tourism & Hospitality award!
Full Terms & Conditions available here.