Want to know how Asia's great workplaces are like?
With over 15 years of history in the Asia Pacific region, Great Place to Work® has witnessed these last decades' economic and social changes. We have been part of these changes, researching and helping companies to transform their workplaces. Great Place to Work®wants to celebrate it with the inaugural 2012 Great Place to Work Asia Pacific Conference.
Learn, share, and connect with Asia's best workplaces.
- The first event of its kind in Asia Pacific Region.
- Share the best practises with companies, CEOs, executives and HR leaders.
- Learn form the region's best workplaces.
To receive more information about the Great Place to Work® 2012 Asia Pacific Conference, please contact Conference Team for more information.
Learn, share and connect with Asia's great workplaces!
2012 Great Place to Work Asia Pacific Conference will be hosted by Bob Lee, Communications Director EMEA for Great Place to Work and we are honoured to host speakers from all over the region that will share their best practises and experiences.
- "Every Company can Be a Great Workplace". Robert Levering, Co Founder of Great Place to Work® Institute.
- Keynotes from CEO's from Australia, China, India and Japan sharing their experiences on becoming and managing a great workplace
- "Leading the Generation Y in Asia" by Michael Allison, Great Place to Work in China.
- Presentation of the Book The Great Workplace by Michael Burchell.
Event Agenda *
August 29, 2012 - JW Marriott Hong Kong
18:00 - Welcome Cocktail for Participants
August 30, 2012 - JW Marriott Hong Kong
8:30 - Registration
9:00 - Welcome and Opening "Trust and the Great Place to Work".
9:15 - Opening Keynote "Every Company Can Be a Great Workplace" by Robert Levering, Co-Founder of Great Place to Work Institute.
9:55 - China Session - Presented by Jose Carlos Bezanilla, CEO Great Place to Work in China
10:00 - Presentation "Leading a Great Workplace in a Challenging Environment" by Brian D. Fulton, President & CEO Mercedes Benz Auto Finance China
10:35 - Presentation "In Bimbo, People Matter" by Javier Millan, HR Corporate Director, Bimbo Group.
11:10 - Presentation ”Leading in a High Trust Environment” by Mika Salooma, CEO, Nokia China
11:45 - Break
12:20 - Australia Session - Presented by Zrinka Loverncic and Tom Frutnik, Directors Great Place to Work in Australia.
12:25 - Presentation "Living a Great Culture" by John Francois, HR Director - Asia Pacific, McAfee Australia, 2012 Best Companies to Work in Australia
13:10 - Networking Lunch
14:30 - Japan Session - Presented by Akira Wada, CEO Great Place to Work in Japan.
14:35 - Presentation "A Great Workplace Culture and Successful Business" by Sunao Mihara, Director of Plan Do See, 2012 Best Companies to Work For in Japan.
15:15 - Conference "Leading Generation Y in Creating a Great Workplace" by Michael Allison, Great Place to Work in China.
16:00 - Break
16:30 - India and Sri Lanka Session - Presented by Prasenjit Bhattacharya, CEO Great Place to Work in India.
16:35 - Presentation "How to Create a Leading Brand and a High Performance Company" by Deep Kalra, Founder of Make My Trip, 2012 Best Companies to Work For in India.
17:10 - Presentation "Leading with Credibility in a Dynamic Economic Environment" by James Wong, Managing Director of SC Johnson in China.
17:50 - Closing Keynote
19:00 - Book Presentation - Cocktail "The Great Workplace" by Michael Burchell
* This agenda is subject to changes due to confirmation of more speakers or last minute changes from speakers.
2012 Great Place to Work® Asia Pacific Conference Sponsors
Great Place to Work® offers multiple sponsorship opportunities for the 2012 Asia Pacific Conference.
Do not miss the occasion to reach the region's best workplaces, company leaders, HR executives. and potential employees interested in careers at great workplaces.
Please contact Susana Munoz for more information on sponsorship packages.
We have reserved a block of rooms for all participants to the Conference at the Hotel JW Marriott, located in Hong Kong's island busiest business district. Deluxe rooms are available at a discounted rate for $2,418.20 HKD and $2,591.00 HKD including buffet breakfast per night. Please make sure to mention you are with Great Place to Work® and book your reservation.
Hotel JW Marriott Hong Kong
Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong.
Tel. +852 28108366
Please click on the following links to book your room with the Conference special rate.
How to get there
- Airport Express at Hong Kong Airport takes passengers to Central in just 24 minutes. Quick and comfortable, trains depart at about 10-minute intervals from 05:54 to 23:28 and approximately 12-minute intervals from 23:28 to 00:48 daily and a cost of 100 HKD per trip.
- Taxi at an approximate fare of 400 HKD per trip.
- MTR take the subway Island Line to Admiralty station and then walk to Exit C in direction of Pacific Place.
Do not miss the opportunity to Share, learn, and connect with Asia's best workplaces. Register now for our Early Bird offer.
- Early Bird Package Conference + Room = $1,066 USD (includes 1 room night with breakfast for $366 USD).
- Early Bird Package Conference Only = $700 USD.
- Conference Regular Price = $980 USD.
*Early Bird rates are available until July 15,2012. Full payment is requested by this date, after that regular rates will apply for participants.